Friday, October 9, 2009

Nobel's Peace Prize 2009 goes to....

...Barack Obama! (Barack Obama får Nobels fredspris )

I'm not quite sure why as I still need to read the committee's rationale. Not that I don't think President Obama is not capable of ever receiving a Nobel's Peace price, however, I would like to see him demonstrate his capability rather than giving it to him based on his vision.

You know, Yassir Arafat and Shimon Peres also received the prize - for their work in Middle East.....

What I do think is clever about the Choice of President Obama is that it will again raise world wide awareness about the Nobel's Peace Price.

Or maybe, the Committee Members, really, really, really wanted President Obama to visit Norway and this is the only why they knew how to get him to come visiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment