Thursday, October 15, 2009

Made by a misstake - nothing but wrong.

It has already been blogged about, thankfully because there is nothing but WRONG in the latest Ralph Lauren (RL) ad. Ralph Lauren claims that the ad was created by a mistake, but somehow I doubt that - does Ralph Lauren seem like a company that would make mistakes?

Well, actually they do make mistakes, and this ad is the proof, however it was not a mistake from their end. On top of it, they tried to quiet all bloggers by threatening to sue based on copyright infringement. Then, according to Filippa, the face in the ad, RL fired her for being "too large."

I should throw out the two pieces of RL clothes I own, I am quite clearly NOT the type of person they want to be wearing their clothes and guess what - it will be a while until I step foot in a Ralph Lauren outlet, if ever again.

Photo: Courtesy of Dagbladet.

No comments:

Post a Comment