Thursday, March 4, 2010

Testing MacJournal

The other day I bought MacJournal as a part of the MacHeist package. I had been looking for an affordable and functional note taking software for a while. While I had not tried MacJournal yet, it was definitely a bonus for me that it was included in the package.

Anyway, I wanted to try how MacJournal work with posting articles to my blog. If you read this, it is because it succeeded.

And, it was very simple. I set up my various journals, including the one I want to use for blogging. I clicked on the Inspector, from the Journal menu, I selected Custom where it said Blog, and next edit.

I chose to enter my blog URL and next, e voila, it populated the configuration with what I presume are the necessary entries for making this work.

So, now that I have written this, I guess I need to figure out how to actually post. Updates to follow.

Ok, I’m kind of looking for a publish button. Maybe I’m getting this wrong....

Oh found it...

Under topic, right click on the journal entry you want to publish, click “Share”, select Sent to ’name of blog’.

I’m gonna try it now.... here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment